Even John Fogerty’s Daughter Loves Her Some Taylor Swift
Lil’ Kelsy Fogerty belts out a Taylor song in the middle of her rocker dad’s concert. Brad Schmitt | Published: Apr 09, 2012     The love for Taylor Swift knows no borders. Even a rock veteran's daughter can love her some Taylor Swift. When John Fogerty, former Creedence Clearwater Revival frontman, called his 10-year-old daughter onto the stage, fans were expecting a cute little-girl version of CCR's "Bad Moon Rising." Or maybe "Suzie Q." But fourth-grader Kelsy Fogerty instead belted out Taylor's "Mean" while her rocker dad played guitar and sang some harmonies during a show in Australia. And the crowd was anything but mean. Audience members cheered and yelled like, well, like it was a Taylor Swift concert.
blog
VH1 | Topic | Even John Fogerty’s Daughter Loves Her Some Taylor Swift

Discussion

Lil’ Kelsy Fogerty belts out a Taylor song in the middle of her rocker dad’s concert.

The love for Taylor Swift knows no borders.

Even a rock veteran's daughter can love her some Taylor Swift.

When John Fogerty, former Creedence Clearwater Revival frontman, called his 10-year-old daughter onto the stage, fans were expecting a cute little-girl version of CCR's "Bad Moon Rising." Or maybe "Suzie Q."

But fourth-grader Kelsy Fogerty instead belted out Taylor's "Mean" while her rocker dad played guitar and sang some harmonies during a show in Australia.

And the crowd was anything but mean. Audience members cheered and yelled like, well, like it was a Taylor Swift concert.

100%

Flag
Comments
Hi Guest, Log In or Sign Up  to comment.

• Dave Dave commented | 24 months ago

Ive Followed John Since The Blue Velvets Day The Man Is Great! He Has A Family To Be Proud Of Saw Him In Action 6 Times God Bless Him!

Flag

• Dave♥Tay Dave♥Tay commented | 24 months ago

Hi Santista. I wish I had that information for you. On his webpage he's only announced US and European tour dates.

Flag

• Santista Santista commented | 24 months ago

Hi, my name is Santista (Santos City/Santos F.C - Pelé) i'm John and Creedence's fan since 60's. When John Fogerty will return to Brazil? Thanks, hugs.

Flag

• AJC13 AJC13 commented | 24 months ago

Very cool..... I wonder if she has met Taylor!

Flag

• dawn dawn commented | 24 months ago

awesome......everyone should love them some tay.....

Flag

• lifetime lifetime commented | 24 months ago

so cute...and she even had a fairy tale looking dress on sort of like the OUR SONG video..love it....wonder if Taylor saw this?!!!

Flag

• JTF JTF commented | 24 months ago

just like a Taylor concert

Flag

• Lisa Lisa commented | 24 months ago

So cute

Flag

• trink trink commented | 24 months ago

Cute!!!

Flag